[guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Back now

  • From: "Sarah Mellor" <sarah_mellor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>, "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 17:00:08 +0100

Hi CArol.

Oh I'm glad you had a lovely time and those cards and other things you made
sound lovely. your lunch sounded yummy the sausage roles from Greg's especially
 I love their food. Oh that's a good idea paying a pound a week towards
Christmas dinner especially for people who can't afford to pay it all at once.
Well I don't blame you coming home and getting change I ofen do even if its in
to my nighty as I like to be comfortable while I'm watching the soaps. Well you
and Clare are both psychic twins again having the chippy food yummy wish I was
now but I've got some nice samon and having it with a lemon and dill sauce and
some pasta and i'll finish off some mushrooms that need using up as well.  Oh
that's very sad about Tracy from Corrie having panic attacks very scary. I'm
surprised she often has to much alcohol though if she has a child to support.
OH what a blessing it must be to have little ones.  Well after getting back
from gym and doing some emails I had a play with the melodica and a visit from
my friend Geoff and we had a quick cuppa. I still have to pack for tomorrow but
it will only take a few minutes as its just overnight stuff I'm taking.  I'll
pick up the all important medicine at the train station tomorrow hahaha. I
often do that just in case they don't have a trolley service on the train. Well
I hope you have a good evening with the soaps.

Take care and speak to you soon.

Love and hugs.

Sarah xxxxxxxxxx