[guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 13:01:19 +0100

Oh Jim, yeah, you can count me in. I certainly have no problem following those
rules. Can you come all the way out to Nottingham to pick me up in September?
Lol. Well I'm looking forward to hearing your voice when you get a microphone.
It will be so cool to put a voice to mad Jim. I sent a voice mail in but I'm
not sure if you were on the list then so I may have to send another. Glad you
have lots of DVD's to keep you going over the holiday. I don't blame you at all
there. You certainly have the right idea. You will have to invite our big
doctor who fan Senn over. Love Clare