[guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 21:23:07 +0100

Hi Jim, oh thank you. Sounds good to me. The best way haha. I meant to say
before that if you forget anything you can put it down to a senior moment a
good one you can stick to. If I forget things well I always say it's a lack of
that chocolate fix that has a funny affect on me as it really is my medicine so
can't do without it. There's my good one I stick to since I'm a bit too young
yet to be having senior moments, lol lol. We are a right pair aren't we? Love
Clare