[guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 20:28:55 +0100

Hi Jim, your club sounds good I wish ours had a proper programme of regular
events and activities it would work much better. Yeah, you certainly know me so
well haha. I always have to bring chocolate into it don't I? Well it wouldn't
be me if I didn't. It just has to be done and as I always say the most
important part about me is loving that chocolate fix in a big way. Yeah, I got
the email you sent ok and even got Carol's on here so not sure why her private
one won't come to me. This happened before where I got other people's emails
but yet Carol's wouldn't send to me it's all certainly very odd. I just hope my
dad wont have to ring our server again he will go mad. Let's hope it sorts
itself out whatever it is. Love Clare