[guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 21:00:08 +0100

Good evening Jim, oh that sounds like my ideal day out all those yummy goodies
and chocolate fix. Chocolate heaven. You certainly couldn't say no to all that.
What a waste it would have been lol. You just had to eat it. I would certainly
have been in my element there. I do hope you brought some of that all important
medicine back for me and Carol and all the other chocoholics on here. Or is
that wishful thinking lol. I think so. Ah such a shame. Love Clare