[guide.chat] Hi Jim

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 18:00:28 +0100

Good evening Jim, oh no worries about the emails. You have nothing to apologise
for. It's easily done and you are new to the list so are still learning. I'm so
glad you have finally made it on here. I certainly look forward to chatting
with you more on here. Oh well I never avoid anyone like the plague so you have
no worries there hahaha. I just love being friends with everyone. I don't like
trouble, stress or hassle. Now that really is something I avoid like the plague
if I can hahaha. I just love chatting with everyone being friends and having
fun. That's what life's all about. Oh yeah, the dafter the better I say it
makes life more interesting. Again welcome to the list. Love Clare