[gps-talkusers] Re: the i blue receiver

  • From: Peter Bosher <peter.bosher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:15:03 +0100

Hi Howard,

Yes, you can charge and power USB devices from the Apex. It's a useful fallback.

Best,

Peter

At 10:48 PM 7/27/2011, you wrote:
I had the same problem with my keychain receiver. Unfortunately, batteries plus didn't have a replacement battery for it. I thought I had solved the problem by charging it off the AC supply rather than the USB port. I found out while waiting for the bus that I was wrong. No charge beyond five minutes. That got me to wondering, can you power the receiver off of one of the apex USB ports in a pinch? I didn't have a cord with me to check. When I got home I threw the receiver in the trash, because I was so disgusted with it. I haven't thrown out the trash, and all that is in there is paper, so rescue is possible.
Any thoughts?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 6331 (20110728) __________

http://www.eset.com

--