[gps-talkusers] Re: the i blue receiver

  • From: "Charles LaPierre" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 05:13:52 -0700

Hi Alice,

One way to make sure if it is not the GPS case would be to remove the
battery and see if the case shuts completely if it does the battery is dead
and as Jerry said has swelled a little.  Old batteries will do that look at
a very old 9 volt looks like it is going to explode as it expands out and
starts leaking.

Charles LaPierre, CTO
Sendero Group LLC