[gps-talkusers] Re: the i blue receiver

  • From: "Marco M" <news@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 20:30:36 -0600

Is the I Blue receiver the officially supplied GPS receiver?  I just ordered
my sendero GPS to run on the apex and hopefully I'll have it by next week
sometime.
I'm wondering about another receiver that I got with another GPS solution
back in 2007 which is the royaltek.  Will this gps receiver work with
sendero also?  If so, it will mean that I can keep one of them as a backup.

Marco
news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Canada