[gps-talkusers] Re: gps on laptops

  • From: meearls@xxxxxxx <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:31:58 -0700

I thought "Way To Go" was for the pc.
Quite honestly, I am so glad that you guys chose to go the portable device way
with this. It is not too likely I am ready to go back to a laptop when I can
take this GPS on a Voice Sense and put it in my pocket or fanny pack so
unobtrusively. As said in an earlier message I got very little battery life and
there was nothing like the laptop shutting down in the rain and not having the
faintest idea how to get home & walking up to the person's door to ask for
dirrections. Luckily they knew me and dropped me home they said they were going
to the store (I think that was a coverup) I'd like to see thistechnology go
forward, not backward.
Mary Ellen Earls