[gps-talkusers] Re: gps on laptops

  • From: "Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rickyprevatte1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 14:29:53 -0300

Well you would only get to use it for 2. hours. I use to think that was pretty tacky to tie that thing to the Voicenote like that. Then I got one and had to use it for a hole day and it was able to run some the next day with out charging. A standard laptop will never meet the needs of a blind user that really travels. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tina B." <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>