[gps-talkusers] Re: gps on laptops

  • From: "Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rickyprevatte1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 19:28:24 -0300

I guess that is good.  I did not know.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve" <drum67-72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 15, 2008 2:52 PM
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Re: gps on laptops

Ricky,

There's an old saying, Never is a long long time.

Example, some of the newer long battery type laptops claim over 15 hours of
battery life.  There's a lot less consumption using the newer solid-state
drives.

Even the new Fujitsu claims 9 hours with a 60GB drive and Vista HOme Premium
with a special four-cell battery.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricky Prevatte, LMBT 1154" <rickyprevatte1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>