[gps-talkusers] Re: Route closure?

  • From: Charles LaPierre <charles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 13:38:20 -0700

Hello Catherine,
Yes this was what we considered a feature of automatically closing the route when you arrive at your destination. We will add a feature request for a future product release to include the possible option of auto closing the route at destination on or off.

Thanks for your comments and how you are trying to use the system. We really appreciate this kind of feedback.

Charles.

At 08:34 AM 7/2/2008, you wrote:
Hi all,
I have a question for you about automatic and manual routes. When my students reach their destinations in both automatic and manual routes, the route closes before they can reverse the route. We have tried to anticipate the BN saying "Route close(or closure)" and striking RR beforehand, but we haven't always been fortunate with this. Does anyone know why this is happening? And, what we should be doing to avoid having the route close without saving it? I should add that we are using mpowers, Holux Slimline 236, and ver.4.22 .
Thanks,
Catherine

Charles M. La Pierre
CTO Sendero Group
"The GPS company." Distributors of the mPower, PK, Victor Stream, Voice Sense, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks, Miniguide and ID Mate
1-888-757-6810

Lat. 37 15' 25" N  Lon: 121 53' 04" W