[gps-talkusers] Re: Route closure?

  • From: "Mary Ellen Earls" <meearls@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 05:40:42 -0700

I am excited because I have a replay to one of the pools in this gygantic complex in which I live and do you think at the present time I can find my way there? Uh Nnnnnnnnnope And if I were to created an automated route, I'd have to go the streets way. In this way I just go on the walks and it is like a maze here.

Mary Ellen Earls!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:gps-talkusers-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of C Wall
Emerson Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2008 8:34 AM
To: gps-talkusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gps-talkusers] Route closure?

Hi all,
I have a question for you about automatic and manual routes. When my
students reach their destinations in both automatic and manual
routes, the route closes before they can reverse the route. We have
tried to anticipate the BN saying "Route close(or closure)" and
striking RR beforehand, but we haven't always been fortunate with
this. Does anyone know why this is happening? And, what we should be
doing to avoid having the route close without saving it? I should
add that we are using mpowers, Holux Slimline 236, and ver.4.22 .
Thanks,
Catherine

Checked by AVG.
6/30/2008 6:07 PM

Michael G. May

CEO Sendero Group

"The GPS company:" Sendero Featuring GPS on the mPower, PK and Voice
Sense and coming soon, Mobile Geo. . Also distributing Trekker,
Victor Stream, KNFB Mobile Reader, Talks,, Mobile Speak, Tiger
embossers, Miniguide and ID Mate

Crashing Through by Robert Kurson available at
http://www.CrashingThrough.com
MikeMay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.SenderoGroup.com

1-888-757-6810, Fax (530) 757-6830, Mobile (530) 304-0007
Sendero Group, LLC
429 F Street, Davis, CA 95616, USA