[geocentrism] visiting lists.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 20:52:17 +1000

Cheryl your words, : " The church is the body of believers."
Cheryl, be careful if you move into other groups. . Here you are among
understanding friends, who will tolerate much, and as Christian men  we place
our women upon a pedestal to be worshipped as a mother of our children, and a
provider for mans needs. But please remember that before God, a woman in the
hierarchy of creation must at all times be subject to men. Never is she to be
contentious and argumentive with her superiors. 1 Corr, Ch. 14  34-35
35  But if they would learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home. For
it

is a shame for a woman to speak in the church.

Church: " a body of believers?"