[geocentrism] Re: visiting lists.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:46:55 +1000

By no means Cheryl... I was  referring only to matters of religious dogma... I
could have been a bit more careful with my words... May I clarify my statement.
 I did not mean to say that any woman should be subject to all men... I meant
to convey the truth that as Eve was formed from the rib of Adam, women were the
inferiors of all men. St Paul writes quite a lot about it, and also the duties
of men in this regard. Modernist "religious women" would like to (and are
working towards) removing The Epistles of Paul from the Bible.  St John is not
popular either..
This is Nevilles list, and who is to participate and what they can say is his
perogative.. Your questions re science in the bible are appreciated.

And Cheryl, I have to worry a bit  a bout Joan of Arc.  Was she in charge of
the army, or just a figure head to rally the men?