[geocentrism] Re: SYSTEMS. .

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 07:52:03 +1000

LOL the yanks taught me that one... its with a smile or laughing...  lying on
the floor rolling around the floor laughing. Generally to add the meaning,
"don't take me too seriously, I have my tongue in my cheek or a smile on my
face"  or what I said is meant to be laughable.   Some people just put (grin) ,
but that takes too many fingures.....LOL
Philip