[geocentrism] Re: visiting lists.

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:45:01 -0500

Philip -- I'll bet your wife is thrilled with your ideas about women's
inferiority, and she must be wild about the Scriptures also that you're
using to convince her of that.  That's what my ex used to do -- tried  to
use the Bible to convince me that I was some kind of inferior dog.  I had to
get away from him before he succeeded in getting nme to hate God and hate
the Bible.

IMHO, the Scriptures about how women are supposed to behave in church are
written for women, not men, and they should not be taught to women by men,
and men would be wise to stay away from those scriptures altogether.

Most churches are headed up by men.  Those that aren't -- well, the people
that go to those churches have a right to make wrong choices as well as
right ones.  There's a church on every corner, isn't there?  (maybe not in
the UK).  But here where I live there are, and nobody has to be subjected to
a woman pastor or woman priest if they don't choose to be.

I've never gone to a church with a woman pastor.  I have a hard enough time
finding any church at all that will stand for the truth.  Mostly they're all
just money making enterprises, Moose Clubs for Christians.

Cheryl