[geocentrism] Warning

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:31:59 +0000 (GMT)

21 February, 2005.

Cheryl,

In your recent posting to Philip you were making highly personal and derogatory
statements regarding Philip and his wife. This is totally unacceptable. I hope
that this type of flippant and non-authoritative behaviour will not be seen
again in another email from you, because if so, it will result in you receiving
an immediate seven-day ban.

These are the rules, and I hope that you will see fit to apologise to Philip at
your first opportunity.

Steven Jones.