[geocentrism] Re: Warning

  • From: Steven Jones <stavro_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:08:52 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Cheryl,

Firstly, I would like to stress that I don't actually believe that there are
any misogynists on this list.

I have read the postings concerning this issue and Philip did actually clarify
his position about women being inferior in a polite manner.

Finally, as regards your question as to "what exactly am I apologising for?",
you have said yourself in your retort of your stance that your email to Philip
was a "sharply worded post". It was not only sharp, but it was invasive of
Philip's family, and it was bringing into the forum implications regarding
Philip and his wife that was totally out of place.

I am not rebuking you for expressing your opinions or your beliefs, but for
being intrusive of the holy matrimony between Philip and his wife.

(Mat 19:6 KJV) "Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore
God hath joined together, let not man put asunder."

This is a public list, and therefore corrections need to be made public. For
your email to Philip is accessible to the general public at:
//www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/02-2005/msg00319.html

Steven Jones.