[geocentrism] Re: Warning

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 10:59:40 +1000

Further to Nevilles post on this, on looking back over all of it, I wish to
acknowledge that I have been guilty of provocation, and can easily understand
Cheryl's  reaction. Gary saw that. There is also the probability that my
original careless and even flippant words may have offended others.
For this I wish to apologise most sincerely. I wish the matter to be put behind
us so that we can continue our work in peace and friendly harmony.

21  Then came Peter unto him and said: Lord, how often shall my brother offend

against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?

  22  Jesus saith to him: I say not to thee, till seven times; but till seventy
times seven times..

Gods Will be done in all things..
Philip.

  No apology is needed here Steven or Cheryl. I felt absolutely no offence. In
fact I felt for the hurt that Cheryl has had to suffer in her life, and pray
that God gives her the grace of comfort and peace, she seeks.