[geocentrism] sungenis

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:02:13 +1000

I agree with you. I do not think Hoge won anything, but I was extremely
dissappointed with how Sungenis handled it. It was like watching a news
interview of a politician, on TV and you just know and shout , "they are not
asking the right question"
I challenged Sungenis, but he is either obstinate or perhaps geting old.