[geocentrism] Re: expelled

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 11:08:01 +0100

December 25th, Christmas day, brought to you by the same people who brought you
the Trinity, the same people who where used to celebrating the birthday of
thier Sun god on December 25th.
Though we are not given the date of Jesus birthday, we are given the day of his
death and the age at death, working back takes you to Jesus birth being late
September or October.

What did you think of my little picture of the Catholic Maddona with child, and
how the child looks like the Sun?

Pete