[geocentrism] Re: What went wrong to cause it.

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 07:52:17 +1000

"The first religious use of a cross was for Tammuz, the Babylonian Son of the
Sun. Catholics still celebrate his birthday every Christmas.  Bernie.

Bernie, I know what you meant to say, but if you look at your words you are
falsely accusing me and others of worshipping the sun on Christmas day..

The 25th of December was arbitarily chosen , having no relation to the real
birthday of Jesus, as a day to celebrate this feast, simply because in the
Empire of the time, this was the closest holiday where none was obliged to go
to work.

It could be said that this pagan holiday was consecrated to Christ, and became
His day due to the conversion of the masses. Likewise, the temples were taken
and blessed and consecrated as places of Christian worship. This was notably
done in South America as Christianity took over from the pagans there. ..

Modernism, and protestant influence changed the Catholic "Christ Mass" from the
"holy" day to 'holiday" Christmas, and finally to "merry xmas" as it still is
today..  More like luciferian blackmass.  Even in Rome.

Would you suggest the buildings should be destroyed?  I worship in a protestant
church building today. We bought it. The Bishop consecrated it, and exorcised
the devil from it  first. LOL!  We do the same to any Catholic buildings we
buy, since they have been used for heretical pagan practises by the NEW Church.
They have to be cleansed.