[geocentrism] Re: What went wrong to cause it.

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:20:07 -0800 (PST)

Philip,

It says here that a Church is not an Ecclesia.

Bernie
http://sites.google.com/site/educatesouls/antichurch
The typical preacher is nothing more than a salesman taking advantage of
weak-minded people. Preachers are usually motivated by their own self-centered
greed. Churches serve the preachers by providing a forum for their childish
ambitions. I've personally been associated with many preachers. I understand
them better than most. With few exceptions, they are religious con men, working
angles to gain recognition and money.
Preachers are actors. The Charismatic Movement has helped to produce a flood of
them. Churchgoers have come to expect nothing more than emotion and stage
performance from churches. They are satisfied by entertainment, excitement, or
scandal. They do NOT expect to be taught! They only want to sit and observe.
Churches have produced nothing practical. Churchgoers expect nothing practical
from churches. Indeed, churches have achieved their goal -- to neutralize
Christians!