[geocentrism] Re: What went wrong to cause it.

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:52:03 -0000

Nothing atht was ever Pagan can ever be consecrated to Christ, the first of the
10 commandments is to not have any other Gods against my face.
The whole of the old Testament is condemnation of Israel for its sin when
mixing the religious rites of the Cannonites with the worship of God.

Most telling though is this scripture from Haggi

      2:11 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Ask now the priests concerning the
law, saying,
      2:12 If one bear holy flesh in the skirt of his garment, and with his
skirt do touch bread, or pottage, or wine, or oil, or any meat, shall it be
holy? And the priests answered and said, No.
      2:13 Then said Haggai, If one that is unclean by a dead body touch any of
these, shall it be unclean? And the priests answered and said, It shall be
unclean.
      2:14 Then answered Haggai, and said, So is this people, and so is this
nation before me, saith the LORD; and so is every work of their hands; and that
which they offer there is unclean.

      Another way of putting this is, if you drop a sandwich in dogs dirt, does
the dogs dirt become clean or "sanctified" so that you can now eat both the
sandwich and the dogs dirt?

      No.

      Rather, the clean sandwich becomes dirty so that even what was clean
becomes unclean.

      Pete Charlton