[geocentrism] Re: What went wrong to cause it.

  • From: "PETER CHARLTON" <peter.nambo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:59:05 -0000

My views for what they may be worth is that, there are "real Catholics", there
are real protestants, there are real Jews, and there are real Muslims.

Real meaning that thier primary religious need is the worship of God in truth,
rather than the belonging to a given religion.

All religions contain some truth, but none are not wholly true.

When the two Witnesses come, they will re-establish truth, all the sheep that
recognise thier masters voice, will follow the Good Shepard where-ever he goes,
they will all leave thier man made religions and join together.

All those, such as the original Jews who didnt convert at the time of the
coming of thier King, because thier religion was more important to them than
what God wanted, will find that salvation doesnt belong to Man, even the Pope,
but to Jesus.

Pete Charlton