[geocentrism] Re: Steves lost in cyberspace input

  • From: geocentric@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 12:06:29 +0100

Ancient wrote:
> Greetings Mike,
> Your manners define you as someone without proper upbringing at the least
> and lack of a pedigree at best. My point was quiet obvious to the least
> minded individuals. NOBODY was "debunking geometry" for crying out loud
> Mike, take time to read before inserting your foot in your mouth please.
> Your obnoxious (as well as Alan's) is unbecoming a REAL scientist

You're the one who came here with an attitude.  If you remain civil and
stick to science so will I.  If you can't handle a little jibe when you
say something ludicrous so be it.

> What was
> said was using BOTH the Heliocentric model and the Geocentric model it would
> be easy enough for YOU AND ALAN or any one out there to look at past
> eclipses (lunar and solar) and see if both models accurately show those that
> have already occurred. The same can be done for those already predicted. IF
> the Geocentric model can't predict with the same accuracy as the
> Heliocentric model then the Geocentrist will either need to revise their
> theory and or their model. Simple as that.

If this were true it would be truely astounding.  As YOU think there
might be something in it why don't YOU, like Neville Jones, do these
calculations yourself and show us your results.  Alan and RM Mentock
went to great lengths to show why his paper was wrong.  Do you really
think that every time you posit some idea that we don't agree with it us
up to us to do all the calculations for you or admit that you must be right.

> As far as the whiny excuse that
> the Heliocentric model is "easier" to use...it goes back to my statement
> about those that can't handle classical science...As ALL others here on this
> list have noticed both you and Alan have a tendency to be both snobbish and
> just down right rude. In my opinion you haven't proven that you're worthy of
> holding such an air about yourselves. Stick to the points and stop the crass
> remarks. You, IF either of YOU are scientist should both know better and act
> as professional as YOU claim.

"Stick to point".  You are joking right?  What was your point again?
Heliocentric predicts different eclipses to geostationary?  Well show us
how.

Regards,
Mike.