[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:18:52 -0800

Mirror, not lens.

-----Original Message-----
From: pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:11:07 +1000
To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

Isn't that why they put the Hubble telescope up there so it would be free of atmospheric distortion?

Jack
Exactly..  A lenze mind you free of the atmospheric impurities and distortions..   only it was faulty wasn't it..  so I heard..

But you are right... we must pursue this again.. Neville will recall we have been here before.

Phil.
Surely you don't really believe that they would ignore the stars? You didn't comment on NASA's artist impression of what the stars would look like above the atmosphere.

Isn't that why they put the Hubble telescope up there so it would be free of atmospheric distortion?