[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

But Philip they did actually see them!!!! So What was Artmstrong talking about?

  From: philip madsen
  To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:42 AM
  Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  "You know, initially when we first came up here, both the space shuttle and
the space station were both very lit up, almost like a small city, and it made
it tough to see anything," Drew said. "Actually, I had an easier time seeing
stars in Houston. Last night, we turned out all the lights on both the shuttle
and the station, looked out the window and it as a glorious sight out there.
You could see the entire Milky Way, you could see the dust clouds of the Milky
Way, I think Barb even saw a shooting star beneath us last night. We saw
thunder storms over the world, it was pretty fabulous, you could make out all
the constellations in the sky."