[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 03:56:11 +0000 (GMT)

Philip M
So glad you've found that The Good Doctor was not responsible for that comment
about viewing the stars in/out of the atmosphere. I couldn't recall such a
comment from him and it also seemed to me most unlikely that he would have made
such a comment. Still, I haven't read everything he wrote -- who has? btw --
have you read his Bible commentary? I've never even seen it but would like to
give it a quick glance.
Good comments from the Flying School Ma'am. She's too old to have stars in her
eyes for any other reason than the real one.