[geocentrism] Re: Space Shuttle Pics

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:37:29 -0800

Paul,

My replies in red

www.GeocentricUniverse.com

-----Original Message-----
From: paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 17:26:33 +0000 (GMT)

Neville J

Please allow me a dissenting view! Certainly.

The suggestion that the Moon has nothing to reflect off is simply wrong. You can read a book by its light on Earth a quarter million miles away on a clear Full Moon night. It has an albeido of 7%! The fact that the Moon reflects light does not alter the fact that the Moon's (reflected) light has nothing to reflect off. The albedo has nothing to do with what I am saying. There are no clouds, no trees, no buildings, and there is no atmosphere.

Now if you were standing on it and there were scratches and dust on your visor, however small and/or sparse, the glare would certainly shut down your irises. Utter nonsense. The Moon must be at least as far, if not farther, away from the Sun as we are. When was the last time your iris "shut down"?! But apart from that, and I think you may have the expertise to evaluate this suggestion, you don't have to be looking at a bright object in order for your irises to close down -- it is only necessary that light can enter your eyes from an object at any angle. I speak from the perspective of someone who both wears spectacles and sands wood. Paul, you would simply have to do the same thing that you have to do here, either tilt your head back or use your hand as a blinker.

As the shuttle crew have (finally) confirmed, you can see stars in space, and those stars are "BRILLIANT."