[geocentrism] Re: Setterfield, CDK and ZPE

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 23:39:05 -0500

Time is being corrected..... in favor of the atomic clock!

Ever hear in the news around Jan 1 that scientists had to add a second to
the year because the Earth is slowing down?
(Maybe it doesn't - down under )

This reinforces a subliminal message to the masses:
the mendacity
that HC
is reality.

But tell me, brother, how can the immobile, immovable and irrotational earth
slow down??

Psalms 126:1 Unless the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build
it.

How important His word is - every word from the Word.

Pax Christi,

Robert