[geocentrism] Re: Setterfield, CDK and ZPE

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:37:52 -0500

Gen1:16 And God made two great lights: a greater light to rule the day; and
a lesser light to rule the night: and the stars. 17 And he set them in the
firmament of heaven to shine upon the earth. 18 And to rule the day and the
night, and to divide the light and the darkness. And God saw that it was
good.  DR

One purpose of the lights is to be clocks - time keepers. The lights'
dynamical motion in turn is governed by the plenum, to which is attributed
the effects science calls gravity and inertia.

Bottom line: In the 1960s science disregarded this divinely appointed
purpose for the plenum by converting to electromagnetism - the atomic
clock - as the international time standard. Since then it can truly be said
that we don't know what time it is ! One more giant misstep for mankind....

One consequence of this EM standard for time is that the speed of light will
now always be measured to be constant, because the frequency of the Cs atoms
depends on the speed of light....
Scientists now boldly proclaim that Einstein's STR postulate #2 has been
absolutely confirmed: the speed of light has been measured to be constant to
8 sig. figs.

A rubber meter stick, anyone?  All they're measuring is the precision of
their instruments.

Pax Christi,

Robert