[geocentrism] Re: Setterfield, CDK and ZPE

  • From: "Robert Bennett" <robert.bennett@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 11:47:21 -0500

Gary,

Scripture doesn't tell us to use the speed of light to keep time.

Atomic clocks are used with the assumption that Einstein's SRT is correct -
c is constant.
Then when c is measured with an atomic clock, which depends on c for the
precise frequency count .... surprise! it is found that c is constant !
Do you see the tautology/ circular reasoning? What measures c must be
independent of c.

Is c slowing down?  Measure it with a dynamic clock.

for a description of atomic clock assumptions  this reference may help
http://www.ineunte.com/model/time.htm

Pax Christi,

Robert