[geocentrism] Re: Relativity

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:21:16 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Cheryl,

No, not relative as it pertains to our everyday conception of it here.

If we lived on the Moon (as I think the PANs and Homer Simpsons of BadAstronomy
do), and we had the same discussion of Moon-centric or Sun-centric cosmology,
then the PANs and Homer Simpsons of BadAstronomy would need to invent certain
motions of the Moon to account for the "equivalence" of the two systems.

These would not be the same as those that they are defending with respect to
the World.

This is true because there exist in the universe more than just two objects.

Neville.

"Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Neville -- Are you saying that there is any reason to think that what we
would expect to see from the moon as it pertains to the earth turning is
relative? Cheryl