[geocentrism] Re: Relativity

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 22:27:04 +0000 (GMT)

Philip,

You have to think in terms of more than just two things. We do not have just
the World and the Moon, we have the Sun and the stars as well. There would
definitely be a difference and Cheryl's point that NASA would have broadcast it
from the rooftops, rather than employ a Mormon to draw us all some more
"enlightening" images, is perfectly valid.

Neville.

"Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I disagree. If the Copernican model is true, you would (from the moon) see
the earth going through phases and you'd see the earth completely turn
around in 24 hours.