[geocentrism] Re: Relativity

  • From: "Dr. Neville Jones" <ntj005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 01:22:23 +0000 (GMT)

Gary,

There is no such thing as a "tangental wave," because tangent (and arc tangent)
is a discontinuous function. Sine and cosine curves are identical, but out of
phase by 90 degrees.

From the north ecliptic pole, the Moon's path would produce a pattern like that
of the blue trace (Saturn) in the first, World-centred diagram on the "Flower
Pattern Discover" page of

www.midclyth.supanet.com

under the heading of "The Universe."

Gary Shelton <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Cheryl,

I meant to comment on the one movie that had the moon orbiting a revolving
earth, when viewed from the north celestial pole. That is exactly what I
have been telling folks for years. The path of the moon's orbit is not, no,
CAN NOT be a closed circle or ellipse, simply because the earth is moving.
It necessarily ends up looking like a sine wave from the North Celestial
Pole just as your movie depicts.

I might have to beg forgiveness for using the term "sine wave". It is
certainly some kind of wave pattern. I really can't tell a "sine wave" from
a "co-sine wave" or a "tangental wave" (if such exist).

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton