[geocentrism] Re: Relativity

  • From: "Gary Shelton" <garylshelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 21:10:57 -0600

Cheryl,

I meant to comment on the one movie that had the moon orbiting a revolving
earth, when viewed from the north celestial pole. That is exactly what I
have been telling folks for years.  The path of the moon's orbit is not, no,
CAN NOT be a closed circle or ellipse, simply because the earth is moving.
It necessarily ends up looking like a sine wave from the North Celestial
Pole just as your movie depicts.

I might have to beg forgiveness for using the term "sine wave".  It is
certainly some kind of wave pattern.  I really can't tell a "sine wave" from
a "co-sine wave" or a "tangental wave" (if such exist).

Sincerely,

Gary Shelton