[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: Allen Daves <allendaves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 11:49:01 -0700 (PDT)

  Yea sure but it could but it would require one kind of answer for one type of
parallax and another for these others......it could be yes......... but, we
will most definitely be accused of being inconsistent and convenient in our
explanations...I think a wobble at least in the sun's orbit if not the whole
universe is a far more belivable solution......?

Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:      This is the modified Tychonic
model, but I feel no necessity to tie the stars to the Sun.

Parallax and aberration can simply be current motion within the aether, perhaps
as planetary motion is?