[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth deception

  • From: <marc-veilleux@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Geocentric" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 21:28:00 -0400

The stars that are on the same plane than the Sun are the 12 constellations
known as the zodiac.  Astrolog use them to tell you what the devil wants them
to.  Those stars as all other stars or other "things" in the cosmos ... don't
follow the Sun's path (ecliptic).  They remain at their respective "right
ascension" (latitude) except for tiny movements as aberration and parallaxes.
Marc V.