[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 07:53:37 +1000

 If so then they all would be seen to do 190million mile 24 hour circles of
their own virtually around nothing..

Why consider the Sun nothing?   Planets move as the firmament compels them.

Leave the firmament out of it and lets stick to gravity of the sort that causes
the moon to orbit Earth.

Check your figures.. the planets orbit the sun over many months, but the sun
does a 24 hour 190 million mile diameter circle..

Looking at that, as the planet mars is doing its annual monthly walk around
space, its sun moves in this almighty big circle.  EVERY 24 HOURS..   From
where I sit, if mars is attached to the sun by gravity, then this cord is
getting an awful big stretch every day.  or as I said, if it keeps the same
distance it must then do a 24 hour wobble of its own. a 190million mile wobble.

Now even if we consider the firmament as a solid separate unit, which circles
the earth, and have Mars imbedded in it as an orbiter of the sun keeping its
specific distance, then we would have to see mars orbiting earth every day,
coming closer and further anywhere up to 190 million miles  variation over a
year, doing this specifically every 24 hours..  I sat down and moved the models
paper wise..

We know 2 instances of the Sun's motion being interrupted: Joshua's long day
and Fatima..

The planetary motions were not affected in either case, sooooooooooo

Doesn't that mean that the Sun does not control the planets, but something else
does??

No it doesn't  I still believe God allows natural law to govern. And you cannot
compare Fatima with Josh. In the latter case the sun world wide stopped, God
said so,  it was not a prodigy, (supernatural event, with local environmental
appearances )  such as with Fatima. where we know the real sun shone normally
and did nothing untoward.   Philip.