[geocentrism] Re: Moving Earth Deception

  • From: Bernie Brauer <bbrauer777@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 09:36:27 -0700 (PDT)

Paul,

  I actually tried that exact experiment on a bullet train and
  suceeded in cathing the ball. It was on a Transrapid Maglev Train in Shanghai
  and I was on my way back to the airport with the train going at a velocity of
  well over 200 miles per hour.
  When I arrived ay my destination, a witness to my
  ball experiment told me that I was a very good ball catcher
  and should apply for a position on a National Baseball League team.
  I agreed with him, said he was telling the truth, and applied with
  the Boston Red Sox. But he also told me that throwing the ball up in the air
  and catching it on a fast-moving train was proof
  that the railroad tracks were moving at over 200 miles per hour.
  I told him, "The Track is NOT Moving!", called him a liar and left.

  Bernie

  Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    Bernie B
  Have you ever taken a trip in a railway carriage at about 100 km/h? If not,
then no doubt you have been in a moving vehicle of some description at some
time in your life and are possessed of some ability to imagine the railway
carriage journey described.
  If you were in such a carriage, seated in the middle of the carriage facing
the rear of the train and travelling at 100 k/mh, if you were to throw a ball
into the air -- say half-way to the ceiling -- with the intention of catching
it when it descends, would you succeed, or are you of the opinion that the ball
would fly to the rear end of the carriage to bounce off the rear end wall?
  Points will be awarded if you append your reasoning.

  Yahoo!7 Mail has just got even bigger and better with unlimited storage on
all webmail accounts. Find out more.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!