[geocentrism] Knowledge is NOT intelligence.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 10:19:00 +1000

For the simple reason, as I have already explained, that binary
stars rotating round each other in a viscous medium would slow down and
stop! They don't!

        Alan

Your being obstructionist again Alan, without reading what i said, or else
you cannot comprehend. Read this again,

"then there is no reason such a disc would not
> carry along any objects within its envelope, in the same way perhaps an
> electron in a molecule of a LP record may whilst it does its normal
> orbital thing, still migrate out under purely local forces to the rim of
> the record."

If you comprehended this reality, then a binary star doing its thing or
planets or space ships do not meet any opposition any more than does the
electrons and protons and spaceship particles doing their local orbits in
the rotating long playing record. As the molecules of the record will
experience a strain away from the centre, due to centrifugal force, which
means also the particles of its nuclear composition , they neverthe less
still rotate with the universal mass of the record without any hindrance to
their local orbits or migrating movements.

You just took my "viscous viscousity" too literally. As a physicist you
should have easily seen that the record is more than viscous, but really
solid, yet in reality has more empty space than any solid matter within its
confines.   It is a good analogy. It has been used by many real scientists.

This is the analogy of the universe I have been trying to get across for
days and which you continually refuse to acknowledge, by throwing in
obstructionist distractions that shows your lack of comprehending reasonable
assertions in simple english. If I can be of any further help, I will
respond , if you wish, privately, as I do not want this list being
sidetracked from its real objectives by repeated arguments.

Of course I realise you may be  having great fun and probably laughing your
head off . I don't mind. I have no ego, nor any nerves to be hurt. I start
from the premise that I am the lowliest of the low, but I can tell the
difference between the useful and the useless.

Subject: [geocentrism] Re: Still futile arguments.