[geocentrism] Re: Knowledge is NOT intelligence.

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 09:53:17 +1000

Re my turntable analogy,
Typical Alan said, "If it did, the rim of a rotating object would become
negative,
        which it doesn't. I'm afraid your arguments are never logical.
        They are wishful thinking!"

Ok, and when as a junior you read the water analogy to explain the flow of
electricity, you raised your hand to object saying,  electricty aint wet.

Alan further said,
"Well I fail to see why an electron should migrate outwards to the
        rim of the record. There are no outward forces acting on it."

However seeing as you displayed the need for some electrical physics,
nothing to do with the geocentism thing,

A spinning record could under air friction develop an electrical, negative
charge at the rim causing a movement or charge of electrons to migrate to
the rim.  However thanks for confirming the focal point of my analogy, that
the normal movement of the molecules and atoms within the spinning structure
can occur locally unaffected by the universal rotation going on at high
speed. Given that the electron does have mass, I doubt the veracity of your
last short comment. But that is just useful nit picking.

There is absolutely no way I would agree with Steve, Ancient, that Alan and
Mike are the same person, unless we are dealing with a jekyll n hyde. LOL

Phil.