[geocentrism] Re: Japan Probe Sends Photos and Video

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 15:12:25 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
I'm sorry -- I thought I recalled you discussing photos and photography with
others here in the past.
Well lenses of different focal lengths produce images with different effects.
Try photographing a single object with a short and a long focal length lens
adjusting your distance from the object so as to produce two images which fill
equal amounts of the frame. If the focal length ratio is > 2:1 you should see
at least some differences. For easy comparison, ensure that the angles remain
the same for both shots -- eye level is convenient. Also, aperture is important
as it affects depth of field so keep that a constant as well.
Paul D