[geocentrism] Re: Japan Probe Sends Photos and Video

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:36:13 -0000

Dear Paul,
You're amazing! I didn't ask you if you thought the photographs were genuine or
not but only to comment on the obvious physical differences between them or
don't you see any? That's been the crux of my various postings. Can you
honestly say that these two photos are of the same object? Forget about
conspiracy theories, what do your senses tell you?

Also beware of scientific theories that cannot be falsified - meaning a theory
that always has an answer and can never be wrong yet still remain only a theory!