[geocentrism] Re: Japan Probe Sends Photos and Video

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 17:30:25 +0000 (GMT)

Jack L
Yes -- people tell me that all the time! Blush.
Well Jack I don't want to get into a long winded discussion here but the fairly
obvious behind the bleedin' obvious is that the JAXA pic is quoted as being
HDTV and it's a very much smaller scale than the NASA comparison which is of a
much larger area thus showing less detail. The NASA pic may have been shot on
film which gives it an advantage over digital images (we are told) but we have
no knowledge of how much care was exercised in keeping that detail in its
translation to Internet digital format and intervening generations. The
lighting conditions are distinctly different. We don't know whether the NASA
shot primary focus was the terrain or the landing vehicle. It is highly
unlikely to be of the same piece of terrain. And if I had any qualifications in
the realm of photography, I could probably make many more observations. I have
no comment to make on the subject of curvature except to observe that there is
a difference between the two pictures.
Here's an exercise for you -- take the JAXA shot and invert it, bottom to top,
top to bottom. What are all those rounded smooth objects sticking up?
Paul D