[geocentrism] Re: Geostationary Satellites

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 07:28:17 +0000 (GMT)

Bernie B

Something suggested to me that I'd been to this site before -- I think it was the 'kindergarten' level of the science.
Look at the line drawing below with its descriptive text -

At exactly 22.000 miles (35.900. km) above the equator, the earth's force of gravity is canceled by the centrifugal force of the rotating universe. This is the ideal location to park a stationary satellite. The signal to the satellite is very, very precise and any movement of the satellite would cause a loss of the signal.

A body moving in a circular path experiences centrifugal force. A body at rest does NOT. There are so many other 'school-boy howlers' in just this page of this site, that it would keep me busy for days just lightly addressing them.