[geocentrism] Re: Geostationary Satellites

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 16:44:48 +1000

Good one Bernie.  Of course even the most dedicated Heliocentrist has to say
the sun rises and moves and sets. Its probably called poetic licence, and would
cause no embarrassment.

As regards the Jesuits, and the dictionary, the occupiers of the Vatican have
not dared to actually dogmatically deny geocentrism, even though they give lip
service to the heresy of heliocentrism; thus any Catholic who knows his faith
(despite the cover-up) must  hold to the truth. I can forgive those quite
readily who do not know. I was there doing that for most of my life..  and I
can still enjoy stargate..  after all whats the difference whether we use the
centrifugal force of the universe, or the centrepetal force of the earth, the
force is the same..

You will no doubt notice that the enemy of our position will make us synonomous
with the "flat earthers"  which only goes a long way to proving our case that
they have no consistency in rational thought. That the earth is not flat can be
easily proven. that the earth moves, cannot.

I liked the article and the pictures came through great. May the force be with
you.

Phil.